We encourage CSA members to attend events as a way to get to know your farm, your farmer, and the farm community. These events are educational and entertaining opportunities that help build your relationship with the farmer and are already included in the cost of your CSA share. Therefore it is highly recommended that every member choose to participate is as many events as possible in order to receive the maximum benefit. Note, that each event requires extra time, effort, and resources from the farm. For that reason we will ask all CSA members which events they are most interested in.
Plan to join us on a day at the farm. Feel welcome to bring family and friends. Our 2016 farm events dates are as follows:
- June 18—Farmer for the day and brunch (kids and adults) 8:30-11:30
- June 24–Relay for Life in DeForest 6pm- midnite
- August 7–Pesto party 1-3pm
- August 27–Farm potluck 5-7pm
- October 9–Garlic planting 1-4:30pm
Specific information about each event can be found in the weekly newsletter before the events.