Welcome To Our Farm
Forest Run Farm will not be offering CSA shares for 2017
Forest Run Farm grows a diverse selection of produce in harmony with nature. Our produce is certified organic and we maintain good land stewardship through sustainable agriculture. Produce is available to our community through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) membership as well as a web-based Farm Stand Market. Our Traditional CSA with the first pickup beginning June 2, provides 20 weeks of fresh local produce to members who pay ahead. Our flexible Farm Stand CSA offers fresh produce over 32 weeks using the web based Farm Stand Market beginning late April or early May. The Farm Stand is also available without membership and is open for Pay-As-You-Go walk up customers from early spring until mid November.
What is CSA all about?
- Distributes locally grown fresh food without the middle man
- Provides economic benefit to Farmer with pre-payment
- Shares the risk of loss between the Customer and the Farmer
- Gives opportunity to know your Farmer and see your food growing
- Shows your commitment to eating healthy